[DeTomaso] NPC - moving big files

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed May 25 15:39:08 EDT 2011

I've used yousendit.com in the past, but they have a 100mb limit (no problem
for you)

To get around the 100mb limit, I use 4shared.com.

They are both free, although their free function sometimes requires you to
wait a little bit before being able to download.

Works for me

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"