[DeTomaso] t-shirt?

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 11:27:09 EDT 2011

I think I might have been the only volunteer. ;)

It was fun helping out.  I don’t have much to contribute fresh out of the
gate and so early in my Pantera loving career, but it gave me something to
offer. It was really cool getting to make some new friends and get to know a
few people a little closer... I wish I could be there at Reno with you all,
and almost made it, but life happens. Have a great time everyone....

Cullen