[DeTomaso] Music? What ever happened to Pantera content?

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Tue May 24 10:30:48 EDT 2011

Diversity & Freedom

these things are part of what makes merika great - different views and ethics.  The freedom? The freedom to have differing political and ethical views, the freedom to state these beliefs and (most importantly) my freedom to NOT listen to the "other guy's beliefs".

Why am I surprised?  To tell the truth, mostly when the political droll starts I hear "I'm Proud to be an Okie from Atlanta" or "Red Necks, White Socks and Blue Ribbon Beer" (one of my faves, that Pabst)

Generally, the list of "un" music shows your age and "taste".

No "Paint It Black" ???  Satisfaction?  Wagner? (I guarantee the chevvie boys hear this when a Pantera arrives - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aKAH_t0aXA  )

Just for torture, my list includes:
Alberta Hunter
John Lee Hooker
Weather Report
Pine Top Perkins (RIP)
Count Basie
Brubeck
Clapton (blues, not rock)
Chuck Berry
Mose Alison
Clark Terry (actually, most Jazz greats are on the list)
Janis Joplin (holy crap! I'm a backslider . . .)
Tom Waits
Beatles
David Hudson (Didge - check it out)

You may find this interesting:
http://www.wimp.com/slideguitar/

My favorite though is good old BBF music:
http://www.youtube.com/user/IckyOldMan# (the tach movie) , and yes, I often open the cutouts so my neighbors can enjoy the music!

Shall we keep this list about Panteras?    Otherwise, what is your favorite skin cream? hmmmmm?

Grouchy & Dirty,
charter memeber of the He-Man Women Haters Club (Alfalfa is our leader)

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6146 (20110523) __________

http://www.eset.com