[DeTomaso] NPC (well not much) - 100 Best Songs to Wrench By

Cullen1972 cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 23:36:46 EDT 2011

I've got ur back on that Ron, good list.

Heres a few for me:
John mellancamp - cherry bomb
Eric Clapton/ cream/ yardbirds/ Derek and the diminos - any and all tracks
Stevie ray Vaughn and double trouble- little wing/ crossfire.
Carlos Santana -smooth with Rob Thomas , and more
Dire straights Money for nothing
Tom petty - refugee, Stevie nicks

And then ... Kick it up some with Joe bonomassa, Susan tudechi...

Pink Floyd- learning to fly, on the turning away, run

Ahhhh... Good stuff, too much to list...

Sent from my iPhone.