[DeTomaso] NPC (well not much) - 100 Best Songs to Wrench By

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon May 23 23:26:34 EDT 2011

I've got my own Garage Playlist. Here are some deep tracks you might not
have heard...but should.

Cochise - Audioslave
Camel's Night Out - Eric Johnson
Bloom - Eric Johnson
White Lightning - Def Leppard
Down the Drain - Chickenfoot
Poison Whiskey - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Voodoo -Black Sabbath
Stranger - Bad Company
Fixxxer - Metallica
La Villa Strangatio - Rush (Live version)
Rock Candy - Sammy Hagar
46 & 2 - Tool
Baluchitherium - Van Halen