[DeTomaso] US "PANTERA GTS" decals

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon May 23 17:52:32 EDT 2011

what material are you using?

colors?

these should cost you no more than approximately. $150 per set, if they do,
let my sign Guy review your specs.  I get $12 a sq ft
all day long on performance vinyl with a 5 year warranty ( guaranteed for
regular outdoor signage) obviously our application  will make it last much,
much longer.

Michael Shortt
On May 23, 2011 5:32 PM, "Richard Greenblum" <pantera at austin.rr.com> wrote:
> All,
>

> My car is being repainted and I need new "PANTERA GTS" decals. I contacted
> Wilkinson and he doesn't have them any more. I've been working on this for
> a while and got a ton of help from Mike Scardina and enlisted Justin
> Greisberg after seeing he too has a US GTS. We put together a document
> containing all of the specifications (letter sizes, spacing, etc.)
including