[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 82, Issue 23-Tech Session

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Mon May 23 12:06:34 EDT 2011

I spent the day at Rogers working and hanging out
It was a good day until driving home...
I was thinking about the world not ending so that was
good... thinking about not wrecking my car when I
dinged my wheels last week... then as I was driving on
a 4 lane road... two lanes each direction at night
I see lights on coming at me on both sides of the car
I was thinking am I dreaming.. am I going on a one way
road the wrong way... so as I slowed a guy passed me on
the right going the wrong way.. further down the road
there were several cars pulled over so not sure how far
this guy was driving like that.. I slowly drove back to the shop and
put the Pantera away and counted my blessings

I really did not want to get that damned Antonio Bondo
award that Jack gives out from time to time or have
to wait for parts or the repair shop...  or meet the maker yet

time to race the the damn thing

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera