[DeTomaso] Solved- Tech Session and ZF question

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon May 23 11:28:28 EDT 2011

Thanks to Mike and other contributors.... My ZF mystery and the elusive
knock/rattle have been sourced. I reached under the car, grabbed my caliper and
found it only had the upper bolt holding it on. The bottom part was flopping
like a fish.

Chuck- will any of the pictures you took help me figure out which nut/bolt to
get?

Peter Kovacs
209 345-6708
209 436-2000 fx

Peter, I'm editing your photos now, I really doubt a photo will show THAT level of detail.

One or two do show your unusual cross member under the engine.  INTERESTING!

Give me another 1/2 hour or so, then you photos will be 'up', and I'll post the direct
link.

Chuck