[DeTomaso] Solved- Tech Session and ZF question

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 23 00:57:19 EDT 2011

Thanks to Mike and other contributors.... My ZF mystery and the elusive
knock/rattle have been sourced. I reached under the car, grabbed my caliper and
found it only had the upper bolt holding it on. The bottom part was flopping
like a fish.

Chuck- will any of the pictures you took help me figure out which nut/bolt to
get?

Peter Kovacs
209 345-6708
209 436-2000 fx