[DeTomaso] Magnaflow Mufflers

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri May 20 15:39:29 EDT 2011

I have the polished 14" dual outlet Magnaflows, but with oval tips.
It was a bear getting them to fit under the car (2 precious inches too
long) and my exhaust pipes are dimpled and kinked... but the sound is
fantastic!  It's plenty loud, but it mutes the high frequency stuff
that makes you want to hide under a Prius.  They look great too!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fangler/sets/72157594431425661/

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso