[DeTomaso] Wheels again

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu May 19 20:14:02 EDT 2011

 .... I have Quella's roller bearing upright conversion and it moves the hub out....

Are you sure about that?  I also have Quella's tapered roller bearing conversion, and the hub is
positioned as stock. I run Pantera East Campys 17x11 and 335/35x17.  The backspacing is 6.5"

With heavily rolled fender lips, fender contact is only on
big downhill expansion joints or with luggage and passenger.

NOW, if you have a rear rotor conversion also, THAT may have moved things outboard.

Obviously, YMMV.

Larry