[DeTomaso] powerjection

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 18:41:55 EDT 2011

FAST XFI software seems really good.  looks like it is set up to work with port style fuel injection (8 injectors).  It is far easier and old-school looking to use a throttle body injection system, like retrotek powerjection, or FAST EZ EFI.  Also, based on their web site, FAST XFI=Expensive!  i am thinking about seeing if I could use XFI to run my throttle body, although I am really hoping to be able to figure out more myself with current software from retrotek.  just hitting a wall.