[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 82, Issue 19 Circlips

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu May 19 14:23:20 EDT 2011

Reminds me of a story Bob...

Some 28 years ago I was in a security office fixing a watchman's clock. I
popped off the small minute hand and lost it. It was a very clean office
with white floor tile. Three guys on the floor looking for the hand, noop. I
even looked in my pockets and cuffs of my pants (I told you it was a long
time ago).

One week later I am sitting in a movie theater and feel a pinch on my foot.
Yup the minute hand was in my shoe.

In a week I must have changed socks and shoes a few times!

One thing I do when removing metal clips is keep a magnet right by the clip
to catch it.

Larry (it's slow) - Cleveland