[DeTomaso] Swapping Clutch Maser - HELP

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu May 19 08:37:25 EDT 2011

Gee thanks Jack.  Of course this had to be one of those things I find just
three weeks before Reno.  At least it's not three days . . .
I was thinking about cutting the hole myself.  You are correct on the wire:
where a cotter might have gone. It's just a thin piece jammed in and wrapped
around.
Mike

  _____