[DeTomaso] Swapping Clutch Maser - HELP

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Thu May 19 01:50:21 EDT 2011

I believe what I had done on my first car was to use allen head bolts to mount the master with the head of the bolts in the cab and the threads/nuts in the front trunk. I have a picture of an allen wrench sticking out of the hole in the side of the box which should have made it easier to loosen/tighten the nuts for removal/installation of the clutch master. It has been a long time since I did it and the car is gone but I think that is the way it went down. The hole in the side of the box may make it easier to get at the bolts/nuts that mount the master?

Art