[DeTomaso] Swapping Clutch Maser - HELP

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed May 18 22:53:40 EDT 2011

OK, so the responses to swapping the clutch master made it seem to be
relatively easy.  Nope.

I got the fluid line off easy enough.  Then loosened both nuts just enough
to let the bolts start spinning.  When I got up under the dash, I can barely
put a finger on the top bolt, and could see that I might be able to get a
screwdriver jammed into the bottom bolt to hold it in place, but with the
effort reduction kit, how in the heck are your supposed to be able to get
anything on that top bolt to get it undone.

I'm stuck!!

Thanks in advance
Mike Thomas