[DeTomaso] Battery Drain

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed May 18 21:21:21 EDT 2011

300ma is about what a decent size electronic device draws... more than
your cell phone.  Your battery might be losing some of its oomph, but
I'd put a meter on the battery and start pulling fuses until you find
the one that is taking the amps away from your battery.  I think 500ma
is a little high unless you're charging a portable device.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso