[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 82, Issue 16-De Anza Autocross

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Wed May 18 11:14:01 EDT 2011

Doug,
I really would like to get back to autocrossing
and found this track setup is working on the Pantera
to my surprise.. softer setup again just pushed
The problem is I did all the smoothing and bondo
out back in the engine bay and the moving around
that autocrossing causes seems to crack things

I have one new crack outside the engine bay just
above the curve on the rear deck... autocrossing
really flexes the car compared to Baby smooth
race tracks

Have fun crossing the Pantera as it is good
exposure for the detomaso name

Bob