[DeTomaso] mustang wheels

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed May 18 09:48:17 EDT 2011

I used some Chinese Cobra knock off 16x7 wheels in the front that fit
perfectly.  I do get a little rubbing at full lock on the control arm
but the wheels are pulled all the way to the fender lip and look
great.  The rears I used the stock Cobra 17x9.5 and while they fit
fine, they need another inch to pull them towards the fender lip.  I
think spacers would make it look better, but if I could get them in 11
inch width with the same backspacing I think that would be most
satisfying :)   Total cost of wheels & tires was very low, and I am
saving my single slot Campies for a not so rainy day.

For bop around town wheels, they're just fine.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso