[DeTomaso] mustang wheels

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 18 00:34:04 EDT 2011

"I'm sure it depends on which Mustang Wheels your talking about? What year and what type of Mustang wheel as to the back spacing, seems there are many! The ones I found and figured would fit and look good (at least in my eyes) are Mustang R Wheels from ASF Wheels. The sizes Fronts 17x8 BS 5.24---Backs 17x10.5 BS 6.63 the back may need a small spacer maybe not? Like Mike said, the 17x9" wheels up front may be to wide? But there again I'm sure there are many Panteras out there running a 17x9" on the front?