[DeTomaso] Youngster

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue May 17 16:43:31 EDT 2011

I know I'm new around here, but I just realized: not only was it my
Pantera's 40th birthday in April, this August will mark my 10th year
of Pantera ownership.  In fact, 10 years ago this May the twinkle was
in my eye and I was already starting to harass the previous owner to
release his grip on his prized Pantera.

Shame on me ;)

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso