[DeTomaso] Stiff springs and 1" sway bars! (was Re: De AnzaAutocross)

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue May 17 11:06:00 EDT 2011

<<too soft in the rear>>

I dated a girl like that once...

Larry (never soft) - Cleveland

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of Thomas Tornblom
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 5:32 PM
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Stiff springs and 1" sway bars! (was Re: De
AnzaAutocross)

Julian Kift skrev 2011-05-16 23.11:

> I am using the 1" bars with sphere ball ends, slightly lighter springs
than Bob at 450/550#, works well on the GT5.

What is stock on a GT5 (1984)?

My car is too soft in the rear, even for highway cruising.

Thomas

> I have seen a couple of the hollow bars snapped in two where the float
washer is welded on, which maybe be more to do with the welding process than
the hollow bar.

> Julian
>
>> Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 13:45:06 -0500
>> From: kirby.schrader at gmail.com
>> To: kenn_green at yahoo.com
>> CC: detomaso at realbig.com
>> Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Stiff springs and 1" sway bars! (was Re: De Anza
Autocross)

11:19,<RCBSONS1 at aol.com<http://us.mc308.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=RCBSONS
1 at aol.com>>

DeTomaso at list.realbig.com<http://us.mc308.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=DeTom
aso at list.realbig.com>

Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:    thomas at hax.se
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 32 31 18