[DeTomaso] pan gasket FM plastic gizmos

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Mon May 16 11:28:53 EDT 2011

Boyz 'n gurlz,

for your viewing pleasure I have posted images of the FM plastic gizmos.
 http://images45.fotki.com/v153/photos/4/43175/1969865/5111011-vi.jpg
or
http://images17.fotki.com/v147/photos/4/43175/1969865/5111012-vi.jpg

For the (check one only) aged, infirm or retarded, the supplier is Felpro. Bees knees, secondary female mammalian characteristics or FM - they are almost worth buying a gasket  . . . .

Tell them the Pope sent you.
(thanks for the motivation Dr. Engles!)