[DeTomaso] Swapping out clutch master cylinder

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon May 16 09:07:52 EDT 2011

It's simple enough I don't think anyone has written it up.  Put a
catch tray under the cylinder and remove the steel line.  Then under
the dash remove the cirlips holding the pin connecting the plunger to
the pedal.  Undo the two bolts hoding the cylinder to the bulkhead and
remove.  Installation is the reverse and bleed the system at the slave
after installation.  At least... that's what I have from memory...

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso