[DeTomaso] Favorite Dog relegated to the Porch

Larry Finch pcncmotorsports at aol.com
Sun May 15 21:48:30 EDT 2011

 Since the Dawg's Nevada Open Road plans fell through, perhaps he could substitute the Nevada PCNC Reno Speed Trials?

And since the PCNC event actually requires numerous turns, braking and apex entering and exiting, it would be a great
shake down test to make sure the Dawg's suspension is in top notch condition.

Now I know the Speed Trials isn't quite the same flavor as an open road event. But it does offer actual side-by-side
competition, requires use of the clutch pedal during the entire event, and we even have an awards ceremony.

They do call it Team Pantera R-a-c-i-n-g, don't they?

Just thinking.........

Larry