[DeTomaso] Favorite Dog relegated to the Porch

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat May 14 12:46:25 EDT 2011

No, not Porsche.... PORCH.

Just got word from Team Pantera President Dennis "Mad Dawg" Antenucci
that he's out of the running for this years Nevada Open Road Challenge.
He left home earlier in the week after a meticulous series of tune-ups
and test runs in California.  However, it seems he discovered a
suspension problem after taking the Pantera off the trailer for a test
drive around town in Vegas or Ely I'm not sure which yet.  Being
prudent, especially when running anything above a 110 class, Dennis
evaluated options and finding none that could be applied in time,
decided the better part of valor was to not race.  I'm sure he'll fill
us in on the details later.

So the $5,000 challenge moves to September when he believes he'll have
the Pantera all sorted out and ready to run again.  Anyone else plan on
taking him up on that?

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired