[DeTomaso] Monterey Reunion/Historics corral tickets - ON SALE NOW

Larry Finch pcncmotorsports at aol.com
Fri May 13 01:10:37 EDT 2011

 All,

PCNC is again proud to announce we will be hosting the De Tomaso Corral for the 2011 Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion, held August 19 - 21.

The featured marque this year is Jaguar.

This year the corral pass is again good for all three days, PLUS each corral vehicle will be given a program, poster and dash plaque.

Our order has a large minimum, and has an earlier cut-off date than in previous years.

SO PLEASE PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

As in past years, ticket sales are online through motorsportReg.com at the following URL -

www.PCNC.MotorsportReg.com

Full details on ordering and delivery are online.

Please contact me with any questions you may have.

Larry Finch
PCNC Motorsports Director