[DeTomaso] Stroker madness / Kickin the Dawg

Nolan Scheid nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Thu May 12 21:10:17 EDT 2011

Hello Dave,
393, that is for the little kids like the Dawg. I don't think you can get in
the club unless you're in the 408-414 range.

Big news here, the Pantera will finally be in our shop this weekend! A 414
Cleveland will be sliding in as a holding point until we can finish the 430
Fontana Clevor. I never would have guessed it would be more than a decade on
this project. The incredibly awesome thing is now I get to finish this with
my son. It feels like winning the lottery.

All my best,
Nolan