[DeTomaso] 4 bolt ZF's? - here is one for sale

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Thu May 12 15:14:49 EDT 2011

Mike,

I can only surmise that you sit by your computer just eagerly waiting to
stomp out a reply....
I only received Cullen's email and was replying and you whack in two ahead
of me.

:-)

You must be waiting on a C5 to be repaired again...

Yes, that has to be EJ Poss. A very nice guy.
My kind of guy. Drove the crap out of his car.
:-)))

Kirby