[DeTomaso] 4 bolt ZF's? - here is one for sale

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 15:04:12 EDT 2011

I'll bet your right .I never caught his last name.but sounds like the guy.
He said his race car got a lot of POCA publicity when he had it, but I think
he said he hasn't had it in 20+years? Gotta be him. More unraveling of the
story now..

He has been really pleasant and honest by email.I just decided after all the
discussion that I didn't need that ZF that bad.but it might make a good
gearbox for someone ( if a 30 year old Butfoy rebuild sitting on the shelf
indoors hasn't gone rotten).and ill bet it could be
bought....reasonably.maybe with minor freshening?