[DeTomaso] Dead Poca Friends

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Thu May 12 14:32:36 EDT 2011

In a message dated 5/11/2011 4:35:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
boise at qwest.net writes:

PLEASE  add these guys to the list!

Mike
you and i are on the same  page!
please see
http://azpoca.com/members.htm
Dan Mani had a Pantera  repair shop in phoenix for years
and is well known by the vendors. he was  also my friend
Harry Deshong was a MAJOR player in the U-HAUL co.
based  in Phoenix one of the nicest people you could ever meet.
not sometime or  recent Pantera owners but in for the
long haul...... mid 1970's till their  death.
I was the webb guy for this site and would get allot a grief
for  posting an obituary page!
please put these guys on the  list.

Please be advised that the list of names to be  remembered was made up of
only frequent POCA Fun Rally participants, not  necessarily POCA members or
friends of the Pantera.  However, such as list  may be started, possibly on
the POCA web site.  Bob  Reid