[DeTomaso] 2011 Summer Summit Biltmore House Update

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu May 12 13:58:49 EDT 2011

Just got off the telephone with the folks at Biltmore House.

We will be allowed to park in front of the house!

Awesome Photo Op, bring your cameras.

Tickets for the House, Gardens, Winery are $40 per person.
( Normally $54.00 per person )

We will buy/pick them up at Group Sales that morning, please don't
buy them elsewhere or in advance, this is the best deal.

This is our activity on Sunday, June 5th.

8:30 a.m., we leave the Housing area and head to breakfast

10:30 a.m. Arrive at Biltmore House

2:30 p.m. Lunch at Biltmore's  Antler Village

3:30 Winery Tour

5:30 Taking the long way back to housing via the Blue Ridge Parkway

Dinner TBD

Saturday is Action Day as we run the roads of GA/TN and NC

June 3-5, Asheville, NC.

Join Us, it's not too late

Details at www.michaelspantera.com

Michael & Joni Shortt - Savannah, GA