[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 82, Issue 12-Pontiacs

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Thu May 12 11:50:59 EDT 2011

There is a guy in my area that has one of the
three BF Goodrich Tire Birds... any early Trans
Am with a 396 chevy... like the Yencos and Motion
Baldwin cars they are very rare and who knows how much they
will bring on a given day

My 1970 Trans Am Clone has a 500 inch Pontiac
motor in in now with all forged pieces etc
I did buy a set of SD Rods for one of my previous
motors from a guy in New York years back all in
the original Gm boxes.. it held together for a year and a half
before I spun a bearing

Gary nice Trans Am.. I have always wanted one
but have only had my 69 and 70 Ta clones
I think it would be a bad thing for me messing up
a real car with all the Mods I do to my cars

That is why I love the Pantera as mods are
acceptable in that world

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera