[DeTomaso] Cold Air Intake

Chuck Adkinson chuck at pantera.ws
Thu May 12 08:12:09 EDT 2011

Will,

Nice work. Your car is in my top 3 finest Panteras I've ever seen in my 25 years of owning a Pantera. Actually it's #1. There is an Aussie car that looks a lot like yours but I forget his name right now. Also a red car I've seen recently is really nice. By comparison, mine is just an old flat black survivor of the rust belt.

Chuck Adkinson
www.pantera.ws

riginal Message-----