[DeTomaso] REALLY, TOTALLY NPC - Where are vehicles made

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 18:50:34 EDT 2011

I don't doubt that Newt is a smart guy, but if his wife can't trust him, it's a bit of an issue to some people.

What worries me is that 9 years ago the Republicans controlled the House, Senate, and White House.  They could have worked on health care and social security (actually, Bush raised the issues) but they didn't have the balls to do anything.  Why should we think they have grown bigger balls now?

Ron Paul is looking better to me, gulp.

Ken