[DeTomaso] NPC - Yenko Pontiac T/A

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Wed May 11 14:27:45 EDT 2011

No wonder none of us ever heard of a Yenko Firebird, it was a one-off custom
by Yenko.

IMHO, I think it will go for 127M & might be north of that for 3 reasons

1. True Yenko car, documented

2. L-88 engine, though not period correct but would make a difference if it
is a correct period block vs. new build. Man, what an engine, third to the
ZL1.

3. 13,000 miles

Last year I saw a pair of Firebirds with less than 300-400 miles

  _____