[DeTomaso] NPC - Yenko Pontiac T/A

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed May 11 14:05:51 EDT 2011

In 1976, I had an opportunity to buy a 1971 Trams Am HO 455 Ram Air III for
$3,000 in perfect condition
Blue with white and black stripes and a Blue interior.

My mother wouldn't let me because she thought it was more dangerous than my
1970 Ford Mustang
Mach One ( Limestome Metallic Green ) with a 351 Cleveland.

I used to dust Trans-Ams all of the time, my was faster, I just thought the
TA was cooler at the time,
but I never told her about the other thing.

I still have the Mustang ( awaiting restoration and non-running)

I can still see that car, it was amazing.

Michael Shortt