[DeTomaso] Reno track - pricing increase

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed May 11 13:22:01 EDT 2011

 All,

Okay, last chance to save some money on your PCNC Speed Trials registration.

On May 15, that is SUNDAY, tier two of our sliding registration pricing will expire.

I'm just trying to save you guys some gas money, but if you want to help out PCNC
just keep putting off your registration and we will gladly take your additional money.

Go to our website for full details and link to online registration.

Yes, I'll still take a snail mail form, too.  You can find it at the website, or in your POCA newsletter.
But it needs to be postmarked no later than 5-15.

www.panteraclubnorcal.com

Larry Finch
PCNC Motorsports Director