[DeTomaso] REALLY, TOTALLY NPC - Where are vehicles made

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 09:32:15 EDT 2011

INCOME TAX!!!      I pay a heck of a LOT of income tax, but we also give a bunch more to churchs and charities (both real numbers and %'s)   ----Bill (and I take every deduction that I can) Lewis     P.S.  Texas is one of the few states with no income tax (but we all know that they get it from somewhere, right).  Raise the sales tax.