[DeTomaso] NPC fascinating "financial planner" view of the SUV vs. gas-efficient car argument

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 09:26:05 EDT 2011

Let me add, so we can all be "nice" to each other, In the TO: spot above, erase all addresses, except the detomaso at realbig.com!!    NOW, MY REPLY TO "G" and to all:  The ultimate "share all to all" which is communism, has proven the Animal Farm statement:  "All animals....more equal." to always be true.  Some people are smarter and some people are more driven, and they deserve and should get more - and by golly, they WILL get more.  [If I could figure out how to make a pargraph on this realbig.com site, I would make one here.]    If each individual would manage their own money properly, there would be no rampant greed, nor Maadoff-type scenarios.  If you own stock in a company that you feel overpays their officers, then sell your stock, etc., etc.  If you feel that the Wall Street dude makes too much money, take your money out.  Seems too simple.  Oh, but you've got to study, think, and make decisions - oh no, let me pay someone to do that. [paragraph]    But, if I feel that the welfare system is unfair to my pocketbook, what options do I have!  After writing my letters to my congressfolks - what's left.  [paragraph]  Another burr under my saddle:  the black leaders in America.  One question, What are they doing to solve the problems of their people in America!!!!!!  Welfare is full of blacks.  Prisons are full of blacks.  Life is horrible for blacks.  If those statements are true, then I am not a racist - so don't even bring that up.  Facts are facts.  You've all seen the email that we get from Bill Cosby (which we all no is not true), where he makes all his statements to his people:  stop having babies, pull up your pants, wear respectable clothes, go to college, don't do dope, etc. - hey, those are my thoughts also.  They need a leader/s to stand up and say You people act like a$$holes - get your act together.     ----Bill (yep, I'm mad - liberals just want to wring their hands and blame everyone else) Lewis