[DeTomaso] NPC - Where are vehicles made

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue May 10 23:20:04 EDT 2011

Larry, if the breeding amoral Wall Street greed mongers suddenly changed -
would you still be ok with the "Welfare Moms?"
-----------------

Bill, your post regrettably epitomizes one trait I "love" to encounter when discussing politics
with others who have differing views........ their ability to 'hear' only what they want to hear.

You ask if I would still be ok with the "Welfare Moms"

How could that be, when in fact I never wrote I would be ok with them?

The printed word is a wonderful thing. It can be written, edited, and fine-tuned
into an exact, concise and easily understood document.

But it takes one with reading, and comprehension, skills to reap the benefit of another's written words.

Sometimes I wonder why I even try....

Larry

P.S. - If the Wall Street clan DID change, the minimal effect the Welfare Moms have on
       our economy would be so slight as to not even be noticed.