[DeTomaso] A real "barn find" Pantera

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 14:30:44 EDT 2011

Oh, Charles!!!  You know all the infomercials here in America, do their spiel, and then about half-way through: the magic words, "But, wait...."  No, seriously, it sounds like a great find, and a fun project, so, BUT Wait - who wants to make a trip and have fun to help Charles find the owner!       ---Bill (man, once in a lifetime chance) Lewis