[DeTomaso] Fun Rally rememberances

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Tue May 10 13:21:10 EDT 2011

So here's the story.  While  getting into Fun Rally mode, I recall sitting
at my spot at the bar at the  Plaza greeting all the great friends I hadn't
seen for a year.  Then I  realized that many of them were no longer with us.
 I then assumed  that I'm probably not the only one missing them, so I put
together a list of the  late individuals that I could remember.  I plan to
have this list on  display at this year's Fun Rally for others to look at and
contemplate.  If  anyone has a name they think should be added to the list,
please let me  know.    Bob Reid
Names to  remember
The following is a  list of deceased individuals who were once frequent and
noticeable attendees of  the POCA Fun Rally.  Please study  the list,
hopefully it will bring back some pleasant memories, possibly even  start a
conversation or two.
Fred Bloss
Howard Bourquin
Stan Cooper