[DeTomaso] NPC fascinating "financial planner" view of the SUV vs. gas-efficient car argument

Jerry R Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Mon May 9 15:36:11 EDT 2011

If you make your company sturcture a "Verticle Integration"  and all the
other leaders in the commodity do the same you have a tacit monopoly.  If
you can produce 60 barrels of oil for $30.00 per barrel and still make a
viable profit. You could be induced topay $100 a barrel for 40 barrels if
your price goes to $100.  So the total hundred barrels of oil are now worth
$10,000 instead of $3,000.

Just my homespun philosophy.

jerry (Standard Oil is back under a new structure) knotts