[DeTomaso] NPC - Where are vehicles made.

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon May 9 12:56:52 EDT 2011

I have several of each and can say that despite my Patriotic feelings, I
need to purchase what works best for me, it's MY money.

The Big Three ...continue to pull the wool over our eyes constantly, check
out the international content of your favorite ride, you'll be surprised by
what you'll find.

Meanwhile, the HD crowds sports US Flags everywhere on their Canadian built
M/C, while I get dirty stares on my VTX's built in Marysville, OHIO.

MB has plants in Alabama, BMW in SC, an Toyota all over the place, including
their design center in CA.

almost every new auto plant built in the US ion the last 20 years has not
been built by GM, Ford or Dodge.

95% or more of them are being built by the others, giving Americans jobs
here, while those above sent jobs and money out of the country.

Labor is the highest cost in the manufacturing process, I like jobs that
stay here.

Sure profits go elsewhere...to stockholders, you can be one in almost all of
those companies if you want to share in some of it.

The public will buy what it wants, they will buy it from US based companies
when they start building what we want, not what they think we need.
and when they stop building CRAP....

AZTEC anyone........

and don't even get me started about how they F^%$ked so many dealers across
the US and stole their dealerships from them,

who bought those old buildings and showrooms, Kia and the others of course.

and when they stopping making stupid decisions and waste

Kudos to Ford for not getting Obama involved.

Michael ( I still won't shop at Wal-Mart unless I have no other choice )
Shortt