[DeTomaso] WANTED :Meriah fans and door glass

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Sat May 7 17:19:55 EDT 2011

More heat is required to raise the temperature of humid air by 1 degF.
So; air passing through the rad has a lower temperature rise when it's
humid.
This means that the rear part of the rad has a higher temperature
difference between coolant and air,
  so it can move more heat into the air.
I'm waaaay too lazy to set about figuring how much though.
dave