[DeTomaso] LEDs - approaching last call!

Larry Finch pcncmotorsports at aol.com
Sat May 7 13:59:30 EDT 2011

 John Taphorn wrote -

Let me know if we can build a set for you.

1) We need to know the type of rear lens that you have.  Standard or GT5

I'm a bit confused about this distinction on the tail light lenses.

By "standard" I assume you mean the red-red-clear style found on the Ford cars, and often upgraded to the amber-red-clear European version of that lens.

But when you say "GT5", are you referring to what most of us call the Group 4 style?  While some of the GT5 cars might have come with that style,
I did not think all GT5 were so equipped. With all the conversions around, that is perhaps a bit unclear to me.

And by the way, there are some red-red-clear Group 4 (GT5) lenses out in Pantera Land; I've sold at least three sets so far.

Larry