[DeTomaso]   4 bolt ZF's?

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sat May 7 04:57:31 EDT 2011

There are a number of parts that are the same. The gaskets, seals and
bearings are for sure identical. I have reason to believe that the friction
plates inside the LSD are the same although the LSD housings are different.
When I rebuilt my dash-1 six years ago I asked Lloyd if he could provide a
.846 fourth gear set but they were not available. That gearing is the only
real drawback versus the dash-2 and it's not that big a deal anyway. As long
as you have the .7 fifth it's for all practical purposes as good as a
dash-2.

Tomas