[DeTomaso]   4 bolt ZF's?

John Buckman jb841 at cox.net
Sat May 7 00:05:07 EDT 2011

Oh, wait, I see.   You're not talking about transferring individual dash-2
parts into a Dash-1; you're talking about literally taking 100% of the
innards of a Dash-2 and putting them in a Dash-1 case?

I've never heard of that, or even thought about it.   You say it's
possible?   I can't argue against that for I truly don't know.