[DeTomaso]   4 bolt ZF's?

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Fri May 6 21:12:16 EDT 2011

I have a dash1.. I took it out because third gear had a small grind going in.. I skipped third if I wanted to get it on.... I replaced it with a dash2. plus bell, found that the shift shaft comes out of the dash2 a 1/2 inch lower. The slave mount is diff, the shaft size is 1 1/8 1/16 larger than the 2.  But the gear ratio was the same. The numbers smacked into the dash 1 were 1811. 4.22 with .072 5th   5K later... the little grind really wasen't that bad..... but some us of have to have it ...right.. Word on the street say's the dash1 it stronger..tougher..WWWWWWAAAAAA.. Bill 1362